How does Stand Up measure impact?
Every program is evaluated to ensure that we are achieving our mission of empowering communities, and to improve programs over time.
By having built long term relationships with the Sudanese and Indigenous communities, we are able to interview program participants, volunteers and partner communities to record testimonials, and to show how goals and outcomes are being met.
We utilise a participatory approach when it comes to developing, planning, implementing and evaluating our programs. Methodologies include:
- Community consultation
- Data accumulation, summary and interpretation
- Participant evaluation forms
- Participant pre and post attitudinal surveys
- Participant focus group sessions
- Volunteer reflection sessions