As supported member of the JCA Family of Communal Organisations, if you live in NSW or ACT you can now donate to Stand Up through JCA. Please visit jca.org.au.
With your support, we can fulfil and continue the promise we’ve made to the Jewish community and the partner communities we work with: to relentlessly pursue and achieve justice.
Stand Up is powered by the generosity of our community—we would not exist without the support of our volunteers and donors. Your donation will fund our programs to empower and mobilise the Jewish community and our work with marginalised communities to dismantle systems and attitudes that enable disadvantage and discrimination.
How to Donate in VIC
- Choose your amount and how often you want to support us - then press Continue.
- Fill in your contact details and press Continue.
- Fill in your payment details and press Donate Now. A receipt will be issued by email automatically once the donation is completed.
Want to set up a recurring donation? This gives us the certainty that we need to plan for the future. Click here to make a monthly donation to Stand Up.
Donations over $2 are fully tax-deductible.
Stand Up's ABN 87 065 814 271 is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
How to Donate in NSW/ACT
- Go to jca.org.au.
- Follow the link to "Program Donation" (you will need to put in your email address).
- You will find Stand Up under "Culture, Engagement & Outreach".
Questions? View our frequently asked questions here.