Date: 17 July - 4 September 2022
Time: 1:45pm - 3:15pm
Location: Caulfeild Venue
- This course will involve one excursion
- 7th of August is Tisha B'Av and we will not have programming on this day
Step Up Term Programs:
Offered as seven 1.5 hour sessions on Sunday afternoons.
Step Up term programs explore some of the most pressing social justice issues facing young Australian's today and what it means, or rather what it looks like to become a champion for change.
Each session has an individual focus which ties back to Jewish values as motivators for justice.
Topics covered in the term program:
- What is happening in the world and who am I?
- Extreme poverty & wealth inequality Refugees,
- Asylum seekers & migrants
- Climate change
- Reconciliation & First Nation peoples
- Allyship & responsibility
- Taking action