Date: 1st AUG till 5th Sept
Location: Eastern Suburbs Venue TBA
Step Up Term Programs:
Offered as seven 1.5 hour sessions on Thursday PM
Step Up term programs explore some of the most pressing social justice issues facing young Australian's today and what it means, or rather what it looks like to become a champion for change.
Each session has an individual focus which ties back to Jewish values as motivators for justice.
Topics covered in the term program:
- What is happening in the world my place in it
- Extreme poverty & wealth inequality
- Asylum seekers & migrants
- Reconciliation & First Nation peoples
- Allyship & responsibility
- Taking action