Step Up Term Programs
Offered as seven 1.5 hour sessions on Sunday afternoon, Step Up term programs explore some of the most pressing social justice issues facing young Australian's today and what it means, or rather what it looks like to become a champion for change. Each session has an individual focus which ties back to Jewish values as motivators for justice. Topics covered in the term program:
- What is happening in the world and who am I?
- Extreme poverty & wealth inequality
- Refugees, asylum seekers & migrants
- Climate change
- Reconciliation & First Nation peoples
- Allyship & responsibility
- Taking action
- Term 3: 17 July - 4 September (program will skip 4 August as it is Tisha B'Av)
Step Up Intensive Programs
Step Up intensives are a holiday program designed to explore social justice in the world around us. Combining elements of our term program with excursions, intensive programs are a great way to get your child thinking about the challenges facing our global community.
- April Intensive : 11th- 13th April