Stand Up is looking for passionate and energetic facilitators to join our organisation.
As a facilitator, your role will include the engagement with and delivery of social justice education. The role of a facilitator involves creating an inclusive and interactive environment for participants to discuss the intersection between Jewish responsibility and social challenges. Facilitators are also required to assist with the setup and pack-down of programs, organisation of material and travel.
- Facilitate interactive programs through open discussions, engaging activities and informal, stimulated learning.
- Travel to schools, synagogues and Jewish organisations.
- Partake in training sessions and on-going informal education development.
Key selection criteria:
- Valid Working With Children Check (or the willingness to obtain one).
- Passion for working with young adults and students.
- Committed, confident and charismatic.
- Prior experience in leading programs for children is preferred.
Contact: Dan Samowitz
Please send your CV to [email protected] and you will be contacted.