Volunteers are the lifeblood of Stand Up. Our organisation is built on the generosity of our volunteers.
At present, Stand Up has reached its volunteer capacity and therefor we will withhold any new applications until further notice.
When opportunities do arise, we will be sure to let you know!
However, we do invite you to express your interest by completing the Volunteer Enquiry Form below.
To Get Involved:
Stand Up volunteers go through a selection process which includes:
- Attending an information session.
- Identifying which program you are interested in volunteering in.
- Having an interview.
- If selected, filling in all the necessary paperwork (working with children checks, police checks, volunteer form)
- Attending program with Team Leader.
- Attending volunteer training programs.
All potential volunteers are required to undertake a registration process which includes Working with Children Check, National Police Check, interview with the volunteer coordinator and reference checks.