Date: 16th July - 27th Aug 2023
Time: 2pm till 3.30pm
Step Up Term Programs:
Offered as seven 1.5 hour sessions on Sunday afternoons
Step Up term programs explore some of the most pressing social justice issues facing young Australian's today and what it means, or rather what it looks like to become a champion for change.
Each session has an individual focus which ties back to Jewish values as motivators for justice.
Topics covered in the term program:
- What is happening in the world my place in it
- Extreme poverty & wealth inequality
- Asylum seekers & migrants
- Climate change
- Reconciliation & First Nation peoples
- Allyship & responsibility
- Taking action