Date: 30th April -11th June 2023
** Please note: No Program Sunday 14th May- Mother's Day.
Step Up Term Programs:
Offered as seven 1.5 hour sessions on Sunday mornings.
Step Up term programs explore some of the most pressing social justice issues facing young Australian's today and what it means, or rather what it looks like to become a champion for change.
Each session has an individual focus which ties back to Jewish values as motivators for justice.
Topics covered in the term program:
- What is happening in the world and who am I?
- Extreme poverty & wealth inequality Refugees,
- Asylum seekers & migrants
- Climate change
- Reconciliation & First Nation peoples
- Allyship & responsibility
- Taking action