Current 25 Challenges
These Upstanders below are celebrating Stand Up’s birthday by helping to raise funds for our capacity building programs. #belikethem
- Paul Kron & friends will be doing a long distance bike riding challenge, in support of Stand Up’s iCan Sudanese youth tutoring program. Please sponsor their efforts here
- Lionel Appleboom & friends will be ‘Riding for Change’ in support of Stand Up’s iCan program, a weekly tutoring program for Sudanese students in years 10 to 12. Please support their bike riding challenge here
- Lyla’s challenge is to pack plastic free ‘nude’ lunchbox for 25 consecutive days at school. Sponsor her here & help support Stand Up’s schools programs.
- Gary Samowitz’s challenge is to climb the 1000 steps 10 times to celebrate 10 years as Stand Up’s CEO. Sponsor him here and help support Stand Up’s Aboriginal youth empowerment camps. **Arnold Shmerling is Gary’s 1000 steps climbing buddy. Please show your support by sponsoring him here and help fund Stand Up’s iCan Sudanese youth tutoring program.
- Isla, Addie and Arlo’s 25 day challenge is to each have a ‘nude’ school lunchbox (no single use of plastic) for 25 days. Please sponsor them here and help raise finds for Stand Up’s Refugee Women’s Groups.