Join us for a stimulating summit of innovation and ideas. Learn from social justice trailblazers who are creating impact ‘Beyond the Tribe’.
VENUE: The White House, 11 Princes St, St Kilda
WELCOME DINNER – 25 August, 7.30pm
Guest speakers: Kon Karapangioditis OAM (CEO – Asylum Seeker Resource Centre) & Rabbi Ralph Genende OAM (Chief Rabbi – Caulfield Hebrew Congregation).
SUMMIT DAY – 26 August, 9.30am – 6pm
Keynotes, workshops and panels discussions presented by:
- David Ritter (Greenpeace Australia Pacific)
- Evan Thornely (Same Business Different Outcome)
- Zara Sarzin (World Bank)
- Melissa Castan (Castan Centre for Human Rights Law)
- Sandra Dudakov OAM (Fareshare – Food Rescue)
- Joel Lazar (Man Cave Global)
- Lillian Kline (Impact Investment Group)
- Lisa Buchner (Stand Up Refugee Support Director)
- Edo Kahn (Acclaimed musician & CEO of A Sound Life)
- Nevo Zisin (Author)
- Adele Stowe- Lindner (Ardoch Youth Foundation)
- Benson Saulo (Indigenous leader – Head of community and Australian Unity)
Plus many more…..
Pitch4Purpose – Sunday 26 August, 4.30pm
The Summit day will culminate in an energetic live pitching event for social innovators with ‘shark tank’ style guest judges. The session will be emceed by Eyal Halamish (CEO – OurSay). Our panel of ‘sharks’ includes Jess and Stef Dadon (HowTwoLive).
To apply to pitch, click here.