The iCan Program focuses on early intervention for Sudanese students in years 10-12 during the crucial final years of school.
iCan offers weekly academic tutoring, vocational goal setting and career guidance and leadership skills & personal development workshops.
The iCan Program includes:
Fortnightly tutoring in all subjects of the curriculum
An annual Retreat, an immersive 3-day camp that inspires iCan students through practical training workshops covering concepts including:
- Team dynamics and leadership
- Being a community role model
- Self-belief and confidence
- Leading by personal example.
- Identifying and fulfilling your personal educational and vocational dreams and ambitions
Volunteer in the iCan program:
Click here here for a iCan tutor position description.
Click here for a iCan mentor position description.