Create your own individual or team ’25 Challenge’ & help raise essential funds to support Stand Up’s social justice programs.
Step 1: Click on the link below to set up your ’25 Challenge’ Crowdraiser* page. It’s easy to do!
Step 2: Select STAND UP as the charity you are supporting. See image below
Step 3: Describe what you will undertake as your personal or team ’25 Challenge’. You may wish to mention a specific Stand Up program that you are fundraising for.
Step 4: Gather support by sharing a link to your page with family, friends, work colleagues, your school etc.
*Crowdraiser is a peer to peer fundraising product of Give Now, a platform that supports non-profits and takes the lowest commission in the industry.
Need some help? Contact Stand Up for further ideas, assistance or suggestions for programs that need your vital support – tel: 03 9500 2206, email: email@example.com
- Lionel Appleboom & friends completed their Ride for Change’ in support of Stand Up’s iCan program, a weekly tutoring program for Sudanese students in years 10 to 12.
- Lisa Buchner and her team of friends took up the challenge of climbing the 1000 Steps together covering a total of 25,000 steps in one day. Funds raised will help support Stand Up’s Refugee Support Programs.
- Isla, Addie and Arlo’s 25 day challenge was to each have a ‘nude’ school lunchbox (no single use of plastic) for 25 days. Funds raised will help support Stand Up’s Refugee Women’s Groups programs.
- Lyla’s challenge was to pack plastic free ‘nude’ lunchbox for 25 consecutive days at school. Funds raised will help support Stand Up’s schools programs.
- Gary Samowitz’s challenge was to climb the 1000 steps 10 times to celebrate 10 years as Stand Up’s CEO. Funds raised will help support Stand Up’s Aboriginal youth empowerment camps.
- Paul Kron & friends completed a a long distance bike riding challenge, in support of Stand Up’s iCan Sudanese youth tutoring program.